Monday, June 2, 2008

Top 8 Things to say at your Internship...

The Top 8 Things to say at your Internship...when someone walks over to your desk and asks you a question that you don't know the answer to.


8) What happened to the good old days when all the intern had to do was blow the president?

7) There's no such thing as dumb questions, just dumb people.

6) I don't know, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

5) Listen, You Do The Math.

4) Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom (I hear that girls use this one all the time at bars and it works pretty well).

3) I don't care if we're both dudes, I can still claim sexual harassment if you push me on this.

2) Why don't I just go and print some TPS Reports while I'm at it. Would that make you happy?

1) I've got 99 problems, but being your b*tch ain't one.

...You're Welcome.

No comments: