Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Safeway Birthday Gift Registry

For my birthday I have registered at Safeway [the supermarket]. If you get me something then you are welcome to attend my Birthday Extravaganza (http://www.facebook.com/events/create.php?eid=189843477709309)

Things from Safeway that I like which you can buy me for my Birthday:

-- Mint Ice Cream Sandwich bars
[must deliver promptly to prevent melting]
-- 12 Pack(s) of Cherry Coke Zero

-- Crispix
Roommate complained today that I have too much Crispix (2 and a half boxes!), so screw him buy me some more.
-- Skinny Cow Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream Cones

-- Dreyer's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup ("Fun Flavors")

-- Celeste Microwavable Frozen Cheese Pizza

-- Gatorade [blue] or Powerade [yellow]
All sizes accepted 
--Bertolli
All varieties that contain 10 grams of fat or more
--Target Gift Cards
If you can't find them, I believe they are located at the end of the cookies isle (just past the soup)
 -- More items to be added...

Please say what you are getting me in the "Comments" section below to ensure against duplicates.

...You're Welcome.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm getting classy and getting you one of the now-on-clearance-from-thanksgiving-gravy-bowels. and you will like it.

Sarah said...

Wow...things have changed since college....

The words "skinny cow" and "zero" would not have appeared in your grocery list back in the day!

lhendley said...

I will someday be getting Girl Scout thin mint cookie ice cream for you.