Thursday, June 5, 2008

Multiple Choice Blog Feedback

Please provide your multiple-choice blog feedback:

Category 1: Haters

A) This blog sucks.
B) What is the point?
C) This blog is great...for me to poop on
D) Delete this blog before anyone the people at work see it and fire you.
E) This blog is awesome, except for the content.
F) How are you able to suck in such a wide variety of ways?
G) I hope you haven't spent a lot of time on this crap.
H) I can't wait to tell all my friends about your blog...and how much it sucks.

Category 2: People Who Have Good Taste
I) I didn't know something this brilliant was even possible
J) This blog is amazing, how can I be more like you?
K) Are you single?
L) Pure Genius
M) Where can I send fan mail to?
N) I want to rate every post as 5 stars but I don't have time since there are just so many awesome ones
O) I am so excited about your new blog that I would like to do a guest blog post.
P) Your blog is so great that I refresh the website every 5 seconds to check for new posts, AND
I subscribed to it for my Google homepage, AND my Google Reader, AND I put it on my MyYahoo! page, AND I bookmarked it, AND I set my Facebook status to "checking the '...You're Welcome" blog.
Q) Thank You...

...You're Welcome


*Post your answer as a "Comment". You may choose more than one response.

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

Your blog is great...and you're welcome!

Unknown said...

You have good taste

Justin Kalweit said...

This blog is amazing, how can I be more like you?