Monday, July 28, 2008

Dinner at Ikea: $2.50

I accidentally stumbled on a gold mine for poor people everywhere: 2 Hot Dogs, 1 Bag of Chips and a Bottomless Soda for only $2.50 at Ikea.

And I'm pretty sure I could have just walked out without even doing any shopping.

I think I am going to recommend it for dinner to the next homeless guy I run into. I figure that Joe homeless guy could grab a couple dogs and then just park himself in one of those Swedish beds for the night. Ikea generally saves money by not having a lot of staff on hand in the showroom so I doubt anybody would notice him.

Especially if he goes for the top bunk in one of those Kid themed rooms.

That's pretty much a 5 star hotel experience for the homeless at the bargain rate of $2.50 a night (with room service included).

So if you are a homeless person reading my blog OR if you are just a cheap bastard with an Ikea near you...

...You're Welcome

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think IKEA has free breakfast in Europe.