Sunday, August 3, 2008

What the f*ck are these people doing on my bed?!?!

Seriously. I randomly found this photo on facebook. Guess who's room this is? MINE! That's my bed! In Durham! But I'm in Pittsburgh! WTF!

Guess who this girl is?

I DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL IT IS EITHER!

Guess who the camera guy is?

I have no clue.

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THE CAMERA GUY IS!!!

Luckily, I do know the dude on the right, but I don't know why he is running game ON MY BED.

Why is my roommate renting out my room by the hour!?! The room isn't even unpacked. You can barely walk in there because there are boxes all over.

Anyway, if anyone would like free sheets and a comforter, I will be giving mine away. Let me know if you want them. They are pictured above.


...You're Welcome

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's what you can do to your sheets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSPtSEIlp8A

Unknown said...

That chick is a cutie. I heard Swope was renting your room for $50 an hour. Sorry that you're the last to hear.