Thursday, February 12, 2009

Birthday Gift Guidelines

[I am not serious...]

...but here are some Birthday Gift Guidelines. If you don't know what I am talking about, please check the Birthdays section of your Facebook homepage.

1) Anything that you are shipping should be sent to:

2211 Hillsborough Rd
Apt 4113
Durham, NC 27705

2) If you procrastinated, don't worry about doing the express shipping. Save the money, add it to the value of the gift, and just apologize profusely for it showing up late.

3) I wear a Men's Medium.

4) No, ice cream does not make a particularly good birthday gift.

5) Yes, I am registered at Williams-Sonoma.

6) No, I do not mind if you get me a gift on your own or if you pool together with others.

7) No, money is not an impersonal gift.

8) Whether I got you anything is irrelevant. Your birthday was a while ago.

9) No, you can never have enough Blu-Ray players.

10) Yes, a gift receipt is probably a good idea.


As usual, I am not serious, but I do mean it when I say...
...You're Welcome

No comments: